With the COVID situation changing on a daily basis, we would like to update customers on our COVID-19 safety policy.
Our priority continues to be to safeguard the health and safety of our customers and staff, whilst also ensuring that we can continue to provide you with the best possible customer service.
Preparation for moving day:
· Please ensure that surfaces have been cleaned with household cleaning products prior to the crew entering the property.
· Please make sure that no more than 2 members of the family are in attendance on the moving day.
· Observe social distancing rules. Minimum of 2 metres
· Open the windows for ventilations prior to us arriving
· All conversations to take place outside the home
· Please ensure that there are no other trades people at the collection and/delivery address during the removal so the number of people in the premises at any one time is kept to a minimum. This must include friends and visitors.
· If you are feeling unwell before moving day or showing symptoms we would ask you to call the office as soon as possible.
Many thanks RDS Removals.